Sunday 21 April 2013

My Favourite Ships

So the other day, me and my friend were talking about who our favourite ships were in Divergent/Insurgent. 

Fernando & Christina
Okay seriously, Fernando had to be my favourite character in Insurgent. Even though he only existed for like, five chapters, he still was just so... UGH. He only flirted with Christina that one time and then he had to go dropping his glasses and getting shot within a matter of seconds.
But seriously. I love them together.
Peter & Tris
I know, I know. But leave me alone; it's my guilty pleasure OTP. I just feel like Peter has got this idea in his head that being on top is all that matters and he doesn't have time for feelings. But it's almost as if him and Tris got together she could teach him how to be human again. I'm sorry but ever since he rescued her from the Erudite I just ship them so hard.
 Eric & Tori
I've literally been called the spawn of Satan for shipping them but I'm not even sorry.
Tris & Tobias
BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING I CAN TOTALLY SHIP FOURTRIS AND PETRIS AT THE SAME TIME DON'T JUDGE.
 Lynn & Marlene
If they both hadn't died, this so would've happened.
 (THERE ARE OBVIOUSLY MORE BUT THESE ARE JUST MY FAVOURITES!)


                                             *NONE OF THE IMAGES BELONG TO ME*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment