Monday 22 April 2013

365 Days of Divergent- Day 5!

            Day #6- Favourite Quote!

Gosh this one was really hard considering I have like 300 favourite quotes from Divergent! But I eventually narrowed it down to my top three. ;)

1) “Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up.”  

 

2)  "People, I have discovered, are layers and layers of secrets. You believe you know them, that you understand them, but their motives are always hidden from you, buried in their own hearts. You will never know them, but sometimes you decide to trust them." 

 

 3) Veronica Roth"We're all right, you know,' he says quietly. 'You and me. Okay?' My chest aches, and I nod. 'Nothing else is all right.' His whisper tickles my cheek. 'But we are." 

 

(yeah technically #2 and #3 are from Insurgent but I don't care)

*IMAGES BELONG TO ICERIDDEN, NOT ME*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment