Saturday 27 April 2013

365 Days of Divergent- Day 10!

                 Day #10- Least Favourite Character

 Oh gosh this is a tough one... Drew? Nah, everyone picks him. Molly? Again, she's the classic character that everyone loves to hate. Honestly, those two characters are who everyone picks and they just have no depth to them; they're probably the worst written characters in the entire series.

And since I love Peter, and he's the leader of the trio of the hated, I have to pick....

Caleb Prior. 

Oh God, I've hated him since the beginning and the whole *SPOLER ALERT* betraying Tris thing just sent my loathe of him through the roof.
He's just so... UGH.

I hated that back in Abnegation he was always being so condescending to Tris and giving her dirty looks whenever he felt that she acted 'un-selflessly' or whatever. And then what does he do? Transfers to f*cking Erudite and lies to Susan and his parents and Tris and goes behind all their backs right back to Erudite.

I mean, come ON! His dad was all like "Don't worry. We won't let you be factionless you can be Abnegation again." But Caleb was all like "LOL JK I made it I just am secretly a spy for Jeanine like ya know YOLO!"

And then at Amity HQ he's like to Tris, "Hey so you're,Divergent right? What factions did you have aptitude for because Jeanine wants to know so she can use it against you later, but you can trust me 'cuz I'm your big bro, 'kay?"

And he lies to her AGAIN by saying he's going to a different Factionless group with Susan but he's actually going back to Erudite or whatever...... like waaaaaaht?

And let me just say this right now: I WILL SERIOUSLY BE PISSED OFF IF TRIS FORGIVES CALEB IN ALLEGIANT. I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING THAT'S HOW MUCH I FRICKING HATE HIM!

Okay so at first his character just annoyed the hell out of me, but then I just was so furious at his existence that he just made me RRRRRAAAAAGGGGGGEEEE!

-rant over-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment