Saturday 20 April 2013

365 Days of Divergent- Day 3!

         Day #3- Favourite Character?

                                              (^^shut up little red squiggly line, I'm Canadian)
This was a hard choice between Tobias, Peter and Jeanine, but I think it's.... still a three way tie. >_< 

Okay, I know a lot of people will be like "What the heck??! Peter and Jeanine??" But I love them because they're such interesting characters. 

Peter is just.... asdfghjkl. I've loved him since he almost threw Tris into the Chasm during Initiation because he is such a Cato in my eyes. He obviously has a twisted way of thinking, which just makes him that more amazing.


Jeanine is a lot like Tris: she even says it in the book. Not just in looks, but in her persistence, too. She obviously is a bit unstable, but I think those characters are the best.


And Tobias.... well....... omfgheisjustsoperfectineverywayA.K.A.he'sperfectlyimperfectandhe'snotevensupposedtobehotit'sjusthispersonalitythat'ssohotandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahIlovewhotheycastasFour.
Sorry, just had to fangirl over Theo James for a second. ;D


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment